Holle Organic Wholegrain Cereal Spelt is an ideal first food for babies as it is nutritious and easily digestible. / It is a distinct variety of wheat. Also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, spelt is well-known as a rich source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins and minerals. Using wholegrain means most of the nutrients are retained. The wholegrains used in Holle Porridges and Cereals are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies./ The goodness of the grain is gently unlocked with heat and moisture to nourish and support your babys growth and development. / Suitable for babies after 6 months. / Premium quality organic baby food. / Fine organic wholegrain flakes which are easily digestible. Easy to prepare, ready in minutes. / Recommended as a first food to kick start the weaning process.
Country/place of Origin
- 1) Heat 120ml of baby's usual milk to approx. 50c.
- 2) Add 4 spoons (15g) of cereal flakes.
- 3) Stir well. Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (37c) before serving.
In a cool and dry place. Once opened use within 2 weeks
- Demeter Wholegrain Spelt Flour*, Thiamin, (Required by EU Law)
- * From Biodynamic Agriculture