Search
Shopping cart
Cart
$7.56
$8.40
Save $0.84Till 1st Aug 2024
Imperial Tea Brown Rice Green Tea
1 X 36G|Brand:Imperial Tea
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Tue, 23 Jul
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Tue, 23 Jul
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Tue, 23 Jul
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Tue, 23 Jul
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.

KEY INFORMATION

70% Green Tea Leaves combined with 30% Roasted Brown Rice Mild and combines the refreshing flavour of green tea with the aroma of roasted rice No sugar added

COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN

South Korea

PREPARATION

Water: 150-180ml Water Temperature: 80-85C Brewing Guide: 30-90 secs

STORAGE INFORMATION

Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.

INGREDIENTS

70% tea leaves, 30% brown rice