Imperial Tea Glutinous Rice Puer Tea | NTUC FairPrice
Search
Shopping cart
Cart
OfferNew
$7.12
$7.50
Save $0.38Till 3rd Nov 2022
Imperial Tea Glutinous Rice Puer Tea
1 X 36G|Brand:Imperial Tea
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You

Key Information

Pu Er Tea, Scent with Glutinous Rice Mellow, refreshing taste and unique glutinous rice fragrance No sugar added

Country/place of Origin

China

Preparation

Water: 200ml Water Temperature: 95C Brewing Guide: 2-4 mins Second brew is recommended

Storage

Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.

Ingredients

70% tea leaves, 30% glutinous rice