Search
Shopping cart
Cart
$14.56
$16.00
Save $1.44Till 1st Jul 2024
Imperial Tea Japanese & Brown Rice Green Tea [Bundle of 2]
2 X 36G|Brand:Imperial Tea
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Sat, 22 Jun
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Sat, 22 Jun
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Sat, 22 Jun
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Sat, 22 Jun
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.

KEY INFORMATION

100% Japanese Green Tea Leaves Slightly sweet with a hint of seaweed and is easily distinguished by its deep, dark green leaves and unparalleled aroma No sugar added 70% Green Tea Leaves combined with 30% Roasted Brown Rice Mild and combines the refreshing flavour of green tea with the aroma of roasted rice No sugar added

COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN

Japan

PREPARATION

100% Japanese Green Tea Leaves Slightly sweet with a hint of seaweed and is easily distinguished by its deep, dark green leaves and unparalleled aroma No sugar added 70% Green Tea Leaves combined with 30% Roasted Brown Rice Mild and combines the refreshing flavour of green tea with the aroma of roasted rice No sugar added

STORAGE INFORMATION

Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.

INGREDIENTS

100% tea leaves, 70% tea leaves+30% brown rice