70% Pu'er Tea Leaves combined with 30% Tangerine Peel Mild and combines the refreshing flavour of green tea with the aroma of roasted rice No sugar added
Country/place of Origin
Water: 200ml Water Temperature: 100C Brewing Guide: 2-4 mins Second brew is recommended
Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.
70% tea leaves, 30% tangerine peel