- • Pork Boneless loin is tender and lean and can be grilled, oven-baked and slow-roasted to tender and succulent dish
- • Largest, most tender and leanest cut from the pig
- • Dry out easily due to their leanness and is important to be careful for not overcook
- • Note: Earliest delivery date will be \\\"+2\\\" days from the order dateHealth benefits:
- • Rich in Vitamin B1: Important for growth and repair of muscles and nerve tissues
- • Contains Iron: Enhances production of energy
- • Good source of Protein: Strengthen bones & teeth
- • Contains Zinc: Boosts immune system
- • Freshness Guarantee:
- • We pick the freshest item(s) and deliver to your doorstep
- • Opt for a refund if your items are not fresh upon delivery. Provide a picture of the defect within 3 days for review.
- • Check out our refund policy for fresh in the T&C for more details
Country/place of Origin
- How to grill pork loin :
- 1. Using a thin & sharp knife, remove any connective tissue (silver skin) and fat from the surface of the tenderloin.
- 2. Combine the sugar, salt, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl to make the rub.
- 3. Pat the spice rub onto the surface of the tenderloin and set aside while preparing the grill.
- 4. For a gas grill, heat one side to high or medium-high heat and leave the other side unlit. For a charcoal grill, light and pile the coals on one side of the grill, and leave the other side empty.
- 5. Place the tenderloin over direct heat. Cover and cook, flipping the tenderloin only once, until the internal temperature reaches 60°C, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Move to indirect heat if the tenderloin starts to char too much and continue to cook until it reaches the correct internal temperature, about 18 minutes total cook time.
- 6. Remove the tenderloin from the grill and wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Rest for 10 minutes; the meat will finish cooking from the residual heat and the juices will redistribute for optimal flavor.
- 7. Slice crosswise into thin pieces before serving.Note:
- • Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling
- • Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge at 0°C - 4°C
- • Best consumed within 2 days of delivery
Bulan island has the largest pig farm in South East Asia with a standing population of 250,000 pigs. It’s the only farm that is approved by AVA to export live pigs to Singapore for the past 17 years. Singapore imports around 1,100 pigs daily from Bulan island with estimated weight about 90kg each.