- • Pork shoulder is a relatively tough cut, well layered with fat, and is good for braising, slow and low roasting or barbecue
- • Pork shoulder is typically used to prepare pulled pork, it is perfect for hotpot shabu shabu if it is thinly sliced
- • Please note that the earliest delivery date will be "+2" days from the order date.
- Freshness Guarantee:
- • We pick the freshest item(s) and deliver to your doorstep
- • Opt for a refund within 3 days of delivery if your items are not delivered fresh
- • Check out our refund policy for fresh in the T&C for more details
Country/place of Origin
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge at 0°C - 4°C
- • Best consumed within 2 days of delivery
Bulan island has the largest pig farm in South East Asia with a standing population of 250,000 pigs. It’s the only farm that is approved by AVA to export live pigs to Singapore for the past 17 years. Singapore imports around 1,100 pigs daily from Bulan island with estimated weight about 90kg each.