- • Pork shoulder lean skin on is a relatively tough cut, well layered with fat & skin and commonly cooking purpose is with stewing, braising
- • It can be also used for roasting and requires longer time to process
- • The cut of meat can retain its moisture and it is perfect to make pulled pork
- • Please note that the earliest delivery date will be \\\"+2\\\" days from the order date
Country/place of Origin
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge at 0°C - 4°C
- • Best consumed within 2 days of delivery
Bulan island has the largest pig farm in South East Asia with a standing population of 250,000 pigs. It’s the only farm that is approved by AVA to export live pigs to Singapore for the past 17 years. Singapore imports around 1,100 pigs daily from Bulan island with estimated weight about 90kg each.