Israel Orri Mandarin Orange
|Gathering more reviews
- The Jaffi Orri mandarin orange is smaller and less spherical than the common orange with its peel being much thinner. It also tastes less sour and sweeter than the common orange. Compared to other mandarins, its peel is easy to remove, and has minimal seeds. It is usually eaten raw as it produces little juice and not used for juice production.
- • Only the freshest item(s) are delivered to your doorstep
- • To consume within 21 days of delivery
Country/place of Origin
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge
- • Best consumed within 21 days of delivery