- KAYTEE Gourmet Recipe, the best and greatest variety of ingredients are fortified with vitamins and balanced Omega fatty acids to create a Gourmet Recipe for your pet.
- -Premium Blend of Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts & Grains
- -Naturally Preserved
- Corn, Oats, Wheat, Milo, Sunflower, Millet, Green Split Peas, Oat Groats, Ground Wheat, Shelled Peanuts, Pumpkin Seed, Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Barley, Safflower, Raisins, Dehydrated Carrots, Dried Bananas, Canadian Field Peas, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Papaya, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Ground Oats, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soy Oil, Dried Cane Molasses, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
- Crude Protein (min.) ...............14.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) ....................7.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) .................10.0%
- Moisture (max.) ....................12.0%
- 3 lbs
- Feeding Guidelines:
- When introducing a Hamster or Gerbil to a new food, begin with a mixture of the "old and new" foods, gradually increasing the amount of new food over a 7 to 10 day period. This will prevent digestive upsets as well as allowing your pet to adjust to something new. Adjust the portions to maintain proper weight and if additional pets are fed. Discard any uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding.
- Daily Feeding Amount
- Hamster or Gerbil...............2 Tbsp.
Country of Origin