- Awarded the HEALTHIER CHOICE stamp by the Singapore Health Promotion Board. SEATOBAG LACTOSEAFOOD Fishes are farmed sustainably using our proprietary microbiome biotechnology solution - Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS). MAS comprising of Miiiome Biosphere Farming System and Miiiome Aquafeed, is modelled after the life-giving Mangrove Microbial Ecosystem.
- Using MAS for our farming, LACTOSEAFOOD fishes retain their optimal nutritional value and are farmed WITHOUT antibiotics and chemicals. This ensues safer and healthier seafood for our daily consumption. Consequently, the waters we farmed in exhibited improvement in balancing the ocean microbiome with greater biodiversity.
- SEATOBAG Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS) enables aquaculture farming to be ecologically efficient and environmentally sustainable to produce quality Blue Food for your safe consumption.
- These Barramundi (Seabass) fillets are weighed between 200g to 249g. We take pride in our commitment that our fillet pieces are 99.99% boneless for your peace of mind.
- Descaled, cleaned, individually vacuum packed for utmost hygiene and convenience.
Country/place of Origin
Barramundis, also known as Seabass, are mild flavoured, white, flaky flesh fish that is highly flexible, fitting most cooking types like steamed, baked,fried or grilled even non-fish lovers call it a favorite!