- SEATOBAG LACTOSEAFOOD Fishes are farmed sustainably using our proprietary microbiome biotechnology solution - Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS). MAS comprising of Miiiome Biosphere Farming System and Miiiome Aquafeed, is modelled after the life-giving Mangrove Microbial Ecosystem.
- Using MAS for our farming, LACTOSEAFOOD fishes retain their optimal nutritional value and are farmed WITHOUT antibiotics and chemicals. This ensues safer and healthier seafood for our daily consumption. Consequently, the waters we farmed in exhibited improvement in balancing the ocean microbiome with greater biodiversity.
- SEATOBAG Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS) enables aquaculture farming to be ecologically efficient and environmentally sustainable to produce quality Blue Food for your safe consumption.
- The Golden Pomfret is prized for being one of the few non-fishy tasting fish, with its flat shape, subtle sweet taste and firm texture.
- These Golden Promfrets are weighed between 300g to 399g. Descaled, cleaned and gutted, individually vacuum packed for utmost hygiene and convenience.
Country/place of Origin
The Golden Pomfret's natural taste requires little to no seasoning to compliment it best. Can be prepared steamed or pan-fried.