- • Celebrate moments, smile and celebrate wine perfection
- • Pair this lovely wine with great tomato based pasta dishes
- • This will be your secret weapon to calm those nerves while on a date
Country of Origin
- • Best served lightly chilled (10°C-13°C)
- • Once opened consume within 2 days
• Contains sulphites produced with the aid of egg and ilk products (and traces may remain)
Featuring the aromas of peach, nectarine and softly spiced oak, Lindeman's Cawarra Chardonnay wine will reward your palate with the delectable flavours of ripe, tropical and stone fruits, along with a soft creamy finish. The Lindeman’s Cawarra range is a tribute to the vision of Dr Henry Lindeman, who planted his first vines in the Hunter Valley named 'Cawarra' in 1843. Made with the idea of creating wines that offer fresh, easily enjoyable flavours at an incredible value-for-money price, Cawarra’s range of wines are immediately appealing, consistent and offer maximum satisfaction.