Avocado is a stone fruit which grows in a warm climate. It has a tough skin of colours ranging from green to brown on the outside and comes in an egg shape. It has a creamy texture which comes from healthy fat that will leave you feeling full and satiated.
Country/place of Origin
- Best ways to enjoy:
- • Season the avocadoes with a pinch of salt and pepper & eat it as it is.
- • Cut it into chunks and drizzle it with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, and salt.
- • Add diced avocado to your eggs while they’re cooking in a pan
- • Substitute regular spreads like butter and margarine with avocados to boost the nutrients level in your meal.
- • Add it into your smoothies, ice cream and salad
- • Grilled
- • Pickled
- • To maintain its optimum quality for longer, store the item(s) whole in the fridge
- • Best consumed within 8 days of delivery