Matua Malborough White Wine - Sauvignon Blanc
- • Warm spices mixed with ripe red fruits.
- • A propulsion of red fruits, sour cherry and liqueur cherry high notes
- • A fuller-bodied style with a great lengthy finish
Country/place of Origin
- • Best served chilled 7°C-10°C
- • Once opened consume within 3 days
- • Best stored at a constant 12°C-16°C
- • Avoid temperature extremes and fluctuations
- • Produced with the aid of milk products and traces may remain
- • Preservatives (220) added
You’ll fall in love with the vibrant citrusy taste and strength of a wine that’s ingeniously fresh! Zesty and concentrated with ripe citrus fruit, blackcurrant leaf and a hint of fresh basil, it’s perfect on a warm day with good company and great food. Made from the grapes of over 100 different vineyards across Marlborough, this New Zealand wine is bursting with the tropical aromas of grilled pineapple and passionfruit. The Sauvignon Blanc grapes are processed in parcels at the winery before cool fermentation in stainless steel to produce a rich texture and a luscious mouth feel. As New Zealand’s leading wine region, Marlborough draws international acclaim that far outweighs its size. In the span of just a few decades, winemakers have embraced this small, yet geographically diverse region to craft exhilarating flavours in many different wine styles. Today, Marlborough is recognised as one of the premium wine regions of the world.