Melrose Australian Tahini Sesame Spread - Unhulled
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
A nutritious natural food made by miling unhulled, cleaned and dried sesame seeds in a granite stone mill to produce unhulled tahnini that can be used in hummus, salads or sandwiches.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Mix tahini (3 tablespoons), garlic (2 cloves, finely minced), lemon juice (2 tablespoons), salt and pepper and water (1 tablespoon) and blend until smooth
2. Gradually add the olive oil (1/2 cup) while whisking until smooth and medium thick
3. Boil the vermicelli and drain
4. Cool under water and toss with sauce and add freshly steamed vegetables if desired
• Contains dark sesame seeds
• May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts
Attributes Per Serving (10g) Energy 271kJ Protein 2.3g Total Fat 5.2g Saturated Fat 0.9g Trans Fat < 0.1g Polyunsaturated Fat 2.2g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Carbohydrate 0.3g Sugars 0.2g Sodium 2.3mg Dietary Fibre 2.2g Calcium 58mg Magnesium 30mg Gluten 0mg Magnesium 30mg Potassium 46mg Cholesterol 0mg