Nestle Nan Optipro Toddler Milk Formula - Stage 3
|Gathering more reviews
Spend $150, get $9 off
Till 6th Oct 2021
- • Provides your baby with all the nutrients essential for growth and development
- • It contains OPTIPRO®, an exclusive optimized protein blend that provides the right amount of quality proteins
- • Complemented with BIFIDUS BL, patented active probiotics
- • Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, and Irons and Vitamincs for immunity support
Country of Origin
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- 3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- 8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- 10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use."
- • Store in a cool dry place before and after opening
- • Close tin tightly after each use
Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Lactose (Cow’s Milk), Whey Powder, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Glucose Syrup, Maltodextrin, Distilled Monoglycerides, Potassium Phosphate, 2-fucosyllactose (2-fl) (Oligosaccharide), DHA from Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, ARA from Mortierella Alpina Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherols, Nicotinamide, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Vitamin B5, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
- AttributesPer Serving
- Total Fat2.8g
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)4.7mg
- Omega 6 / Linoleic Acid558mg
- Omega 3 Alpha-linolenic Acid60mg
- 2'-FL (2'Fucosyllactose)25g
- Vitamin A0.9mg
- Vitamin D1.1μg
- Vitamin E1.1mg
- Vitamin K15.7μg
- Vitamin C13.3mg
- Vitamin B10.1mg
- Vitamin B210.2mg
- Vitamin B60.1mg
- Folic Acid13μg
- Pantothenic Acid0.4mg
- Vitamin B120.1μg
Premium Growing up milk for toddlers after 12 months, and it comes with 2'-FL. Added with BIFIDUS BL Probiotics, as well as Iron and Zinc for immunity support.