- NAN OPTIPRO H.A. 2 is a Follow-up Formula for babies after 6 months
- It contains OPTIPRO H.A., a unique blend of 100% partially hydrolyzed whey protein broken down into pieces, 10 times smaller, made gentle for babies
- It is also added with 2'-FL (2'-Fucosyllactose) - a type of milk oligosaccharide, and extensively studied Bifidobacterium lactis, DHA, ARA & nucleotides
Country of Origin
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains
- 3. Boil for five minutes and leave covered until use
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby
- . After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved
- 10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Whey (Cow's Milk), Maltodextrin, Palm Olein, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Lactose (Cow's Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Soya Lecithin, Calcium Chloride, Glucose Syrup, Magnesium Chloride, DHA from Fish Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL) (Oligosaccharide), Vitamin C, ARA from Mortierella Alpina Oil, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'- Monophosphate, Uridine 5- Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'- Monophosphate, Guanosine 5-Monophosphate), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Tocopherols, Vitamin B5, Citric Acid, Nicotinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bifidus BL (Bifidobacterium Lactis), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.