Nestle Nan Optipro Infant Milk Formula - Stage 1
Important Notice: Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains
- 3. Boil for five minutes and leave covered until use
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby
- 8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved
- 10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
- • NAN OPTIPRO H.A. 2 is a starter formula for babies from birth
- • Contains 2'-FL (2'-Fucosyllactose) - a type of milk oligosaccharide, and extensively studied Bifidobacterium lactis, DHA, ARA & nucleotides