Pasar Holland Swiss Brown Mushroom
Swiss Brown mushrooms have darker skins ranging from light tan to dark brown. It has more nutty flavour than white button mushrooms. It becomes a portobello mushroom when fully matured with open caps.
• Potassium: Promotes bone heath
• Copper: Provides skin heath and prevents early aging
• Selenium: Mineral with anti-oxidant properties – enhances health and boost immune system
• Low calories: Perfect in a diet!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
They are perfect for:
• Soups and Stews
Ways to enjoy:
• Store the mushrooms in the refrigerator and consume within one week of storage
• Once the packaging is opened, it is recommended to consume as soon as possible
• For prolonged storage after opening of package, wrap leftover mushrooms with a paper towel and store them in an unsealed bag - This is to keep them dry and prevent rotting