Pasar White Button Mushroom
White button mushrooms contain some
• Antioxidants (selenium): Protect you against damage from aging and boost your immune system
• Vitamin D: Fat-soluble vitamin required for bone growth and calcium metabolism
• Excellent levels of copper, phosphorus, zinc, and potassium
• B-Vitamins (Riboflavin): Protect heart health
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
White button mushrooms are best suited for both raw and cooked applications.
White button mushrooms can be sliced raw and mixed into green and grain salads or sliced and served with dips.
• Grilled on skewers
• Stuffed with crab, cheese, or other meats as a bite-sized appetizer
• Added into sauces, gravies, stir-fries, soups, stews
• Baked into tarts, or sliced as a topping on pizza.
• Cooked with artichokes
• Chopped into ceviche
• Baked into mushroom bread
• Keep up to a week when stored loosely in a paper bag
• Store in a bowl covered with moist paper towels to prolong freshness in the refrigerator