Save $1.40Ends in 21h
Prego Pasta Sauce - Traditional Tomato
Great for spaghetti bolognese.
Country/place of Origin
- • To Cook (Serves 3 - 4 people):
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry chicken or ground beef until brown
- 2. Add onions, carrots, mushrooms and saute until fragrant scent appear
- 3. Pour Prego Traditional pasta sauce, stir and simmer for 5 minutes
- 4. May add a little bit of water, salt and pepper according to taste
- 5. Serve sauce with cooked spaghetti
Promptly refrigerate unused portion. Use within 3 days.
- Tomatoes, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola), Onions, Citric Acid, (INS330), Garlic, Herbs, Spices (Contains Wheat), Flavouring
- • Allergen Advice: Contains Gluten Containing Cereals
- AttributesPer Serving (100g)