Renmano Chairmans's Red Wine - Shiraz
• Colour is deep ruby / purple core with a bright crimson rim
• Intense, ripe raspberries and cherries with overtones of vanilla and spice
• With a palate of very good fruit intensity of raspberries and black cherries with well integrated vanilla oak influence
• Has savoury tannins and a good length
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Serve between 14°C and 18°C
• To be stored in dark and quiet place with a constant humidity of approximately 80% and constant temperature
• Ideal storage temperature from 14°C to 18°C
DISCLAIMERThis site and all information contained herein is provided on a "as is" without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on FairPrice On website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers' updates and changes. FairPrice On reserves the right to change or update information on any product on FairPrice On at any time without prior notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FairPrice On shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
Established in 1914 Renmano was home to the first cooperative winery in Australia. Renmano knows that good wine starts in the vineyard. Fruit from Renmano’s vineyards have been specially selected by world class winemakers for the Renmano range.