San Pellegrino Natural Mineral Bottle Water - Sparkling
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
• Lacking in distracting odour
• Contains a fairly dense perlage of reasonably fine bubbles
• Presence of hydrocarbons and sulphates help to improve digestion and metabolism
• Has a commendable structure and leaves a persistent and gratifying sensation
• Widely enjoyed for its refreshing taste and as an accompaniment to meals
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Store at room temperature
San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is bottled at source, in the Orobie Alps. The waters emerge from an aquifer basin 500 feet below the surface, enhanced by the natural elements and takes about 30 years to finally arrive at the sources. The PET bottle version has been specially researched, created in the same Vichy shape to ensure that the effervescence and perfectly sized bubbles of San Pellegrino’s unique style and personality would be immediately recognisable.