Tesco Frozen Strudel - Berry
Our frozen Berry Strudel is the perfect pudding to share with family and is delicious with a scoop of our Cornish Vanilla Icecream. A filling of apples, redcurrants, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries wrapped in a puff pastry and topped with sugar. It is also suitable for vegetarians.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
The easy snap indent means you can choose how much to bake with the whole strudel serving six and out of the oven in 40 minutes.
• Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler
• Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze
Apple (27%), Wheat Flour, Berries (13%) (Redcurrant, Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry), Vegetable Margarine, Water, Sugar, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate), Cinnamon, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dried Glucose Syrup
• Vegetable Margarine: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Salt
• Allergy Advice: Wheat and Gluten
• May contain peanuts, nuts, milk and egg
• May occasionally contains fruit pips
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 980kJ / 234kcal Carbohydrate 31.2g Protein 2.7g Total Fat 10.5g Saturated Fat 5.6g Dietary Fibre 1.9g Salt 0.3g Sugars 13.5g