Tesco Pasta Sauce - Mushroom
Delivery date will be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
Tomato sauce with mushrooms.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Microwave (800W for 4 minutes or 900W for 3½ minutes):
1. Empty sauce into a non-metallic bowl and cover loosely
2. To serve, pour over freshly cooked pasta
3. Put heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W) or 1 minute 30 seconds (900W), stir well, and put heat again on full power for another 2 minutes (800W / 900W)
• Hob (4 - 5 minutes):
1. Empty contents into a saucepan
2. Heat gently for 4 - 5 minutes
3. Pour over freshly cooked pasta
• All appliances may vary, these are only guidelines
• Adjust the time according to your particular oven
• Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by 'Best before end' date shown
Tomato (57%), Tomato Puree (24%), Mushroom (11%), Sugar, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Cornflour, Onion, Flavouring, Salt, Herbs (Basil, Parsley, Oregano), Onion Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 168kJ Carbohydrate 6.9g Protein 1.2g Total Fat 0.5g Saturated Fat 0.1g Dietary Fibre 1.5g Salt 0.6g Sugars 5.1g