Tesco Pasta Sauce - Red Lasagne
Delivery date will be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
Jar contains approximately 4 servings.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Pre-heat in oven to 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas Mark 6
2. On the hob, cook 500g of minced beef in 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil
3. Mix in contents of 500g of Tesco Red Lasagne Pasta Sauce
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into an ovenproof dish and layer with Tesco Lasagne Sheets and then layer again with with 1/3 of a jar of Tesco White Lasagne Pasta Sauce
5. Repeat the layering process twice with the remaining ingredients and finish with a sprinkle of grated cheese
6. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes
7. Serve with a fresh green salad or vegetables of your choice
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by 'Best before end' date shown
• Best before, see lid
Tomato (77%), Tomato Purée (14%), Sugar, Onion, Cornflour, Olive Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Basil, Garlic Purée, Dried Herbs, Parsley, Black Pepper, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Oregano
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 223kJ Carbohydrate 9.2g Total Fat 1g Saturates 0.1g Sugars 7.2g Dietary Fibre 0.9g Protein 1.9g Salt 0.8g