Trivento Reserve Red Wine - Malbec
- Three winds leave their marks in TRIVENTO. Guided by the capricious god of wind EOLO, the Polar, Zonda, and Sudestada winds bestow exceptional qualities for winegrowing on the Mendozan terroir. TRIVENTO works to ensure their vineyards flourish, grow, and mature with the rhythm of nature.
- This is the origin of the grapes that become TRIVENTO RESERVE. 100% Malbec
- Vineyard: Uco Valley, Luján de Cuyo - Mendoza
- 20 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 26ºC. 4 days of post-fermentation maceration. Natural bad lactic fermentation. Aging: 6 months in barrel
- Color: bright intense red with violet and bluish hues.
- Nose: cherries, strawberries, and raspberries with balanced notes of vanilla and coconut from the oak.
- Mouth: balanced, it has sweet, drinkable tannins and a velvety finish.
Country/place of Origin
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
TRIVENTO RESERVE MALBEC 750ML