- - Take care of your clothes and the planet with this plant-based formulation that is delicate on fabrics but potent on dirt, germs and stains with W4C inside.
- - Kills 99.9% of germs naturally.
- - 100% recycled plastic bottle.
- - Natural ingredients.
- - Greywater safe.
- - Cruelty free.
- - Made in Australia.
- - 100% of ingredients are plant-derived.
- What is W4C?
- CSIRO, Australias National Science Agency worked with WASH WILD to develop W4C, a unique blend of native Australian oils effective against a range of bacteria and fungi.
- The W4C blend of Australian native oils is highly effective in killing germs and bacteria. It is included in every bottle of WASH WILD in concentrations proven to kill germs such as E-coli, staphylococcus, moulds and salmonella naturally.
Country/place of Origin
Mix 2 capfuls (15ml) in a bucket for a hand wash. To machine wash use 4 capfuls (30ml) for an ordinary sized load and 6 capfuls (45ml) for a large load.
Purified water, plant-based surfactants, natural enzymes, food-grade preservatives, W4C