- The kindest choice for delicate skin./ All-natural vegetable oil based soap, with calendula and chamomile plant extracts to gently clean your skin./ Made from 100% natural sources and dermatologically tested./ Free from synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- No matter how sensitive your skin, it needs to be cleaned. Weledas 100% vegetable oil based Calendula Soap is so mild its even kind to childrens skin. With precious extracts of organic calendula and chamomile, gentle cleansers from organic coconut, palm and olive oils and the lightest fragrance from natural essential oils, we bring you kind cleanliness.
- The use of aggressive, surface-active agent containing products can dry out the skin and damage the skin's natural barrier. Weleda plant-based soaps are carefully produced to gently cleanse the skin.
- *Products which are marked as vegan don't contain any raw materials derived from animals. However, a contact with these products and their raw materials to material of animal origin during the manufacturing process cannot be ruled out entirely.
Country/place of Origin
- How to use:
- Apply Calendula Soap to your wet hands or a wash cloth. Wash hands and/or body and rinse with clean water
Keep it at room temperature.
- Key Ingredients:
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Calendula blossoms have a light- to dark-orange colour and are typical of the Calendula flower. They contain various carotenoids, flavonoids and saponins. Calendula Officinalis Flower Extracts have smoothing properties and support the regeneration of the skin.
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (aqua), Sodium Olivate, Fragrance (parfum)*, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Extract, Malt Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearate, Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*
- *From natural essential oils and/or plant extracts