- In TCM, Qi (energy) and blood go hand in hand in supporting life activities in the body. Qi represents the vital energy that flows through the body, while blood carries nutrients, oxygen, energy, and moisture to the body cells. Generally, the harmonious balance of Yin (blood) and Yang (Qi) is vital in maintaining good health. Our Herbal Chicken Tonic contains a harmonious blend of herbs to promote overall wellness by tonifying Qi, nourishing and invigorating blood, and replenishing fluids in the body.
- - Strengthens the immune system
- - Boosts energy
- - Improves blood circulation
- - Promotes healthy skin complexion
- - Strengthens the spleen and digestive system
Country/place of Origin
- Rinse herbs before use. Put the herbs, 300-500g of meat, and 1.5 litres of water into a pot (ensure water is sufficient to cover the ingredients). Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours. Serve it warm.
- Serving size:
- 3 to 4 servings
Best kept refrigerated.
Astragalus, Szechuan Lovage Rhizome, Chinese Angelica, Codonopsis, Liquorice Root, Wolfberry, Chinese Yam, Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome