- Support healthy vision, better sleep quality and lowering of blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol.
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
- - Infuse 1-2 teaspoons in 250ml of hot water for about 5 minutes before consuming.
- - For a cold brew tea, use room temperature water instead and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
- Note: It is recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
- - Serving Suggestions: Best mixed with apple flower, camomile or mint.
Best kept refrigerated.
100% natural dried Kunlun snow chrysanthemum
Our herbal infusions do not serve to treat, prevent or alleviate any ailments. Please consult a doctor if you are on medication, pregnant or nursing.