Wolf Blass Gold Label Sweet Wine - Riesling
• A fresh, crisp white wine from Eden Valley, a region that grows some of Australia's finest Riesling
• This beautifully balanced wine has floral and citrus aromas, a rich mouthfeel, chalky minerality and excellent length
• Riesling pairs well with fish, shellfish, sushi, chicken, turkey, Thai and Vietnamese flavours, salads, citrus, apple and light pork dishes
• Gold Label Eden Riesling is great with steamed ginger scallops, or roast turkey with apple and pine nut stuffing.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Best served chilled (7°C- 10°C)
• Once opened consume within 3 days
• Best stored at a constant 12°C-16°C
• Avoid temperature extremes and fluctuations
Eden valley grows some of Australia’s. Most exquisite riesling, offering delicate floral & citrus aromas with a fine mineral backbone. Gold label riesling is soft and round, with great length of flavour and a crisp finish with subtle blossom notes.