- Zespri Organic kiwifruit is grown in orchards using only organic and mineral fertilisers which do not pollute the soil. The growers use natural substances, such as compost or algae, to combat parasites and plant diseases. Herbicides, insecticides or other synthetic substances do not enter the orchard, which means that Zespri Organic grows in complete harmony with nature.
- Freshness Guarantee:
- • We pick the freshest item(s) and deliver to your doorstep
- • Opt for a refund within 3 days of delivery if your items are not delivered fresh
- • Check out our refund policy for fresh in the T&C for more details
Country of Origin
- • Cut in two and scoop out the flesh but can also peel, slice, and enjoy as a ready-to-eat snack
- • Children love it peeled and cut into chunky pieces that are easy for little hands to pick up
- • Or use in a fruit salad, on a fruit tart or with your muesli
Every Zespri Organic kiwifruit is subject to strict monitoring by Bio-Gro, New Zealand’s most important compliance and enforcement organisation. When our organic kiwifruit arrives in Europe an extra check is made by a recognised inspection body. The words “Organic Green” on the sticker are therefore a guarantee of the very best kiwis grown using 100% organic techniques.