1 tbsp butter
2 sheets graham cracker
115g cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sugar
3 drops vanilla extract
5 fresh raspberries, for serving
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then add to the ramekin with the butter and mix well. With a spoon, press the crust evenly against the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Spread the filling on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 45 seconds at a time, at half power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until completely cool to the touch.
- With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake, then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
- Top with a few raspberries.