120g Ground Almond Powder
180g Plain Flour
90g Castor Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
120ml Oil (corn or sunflower oil)
Sliced Almond pieces
- Preheat airfryer at 140 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine everything, except the sliced almond pieces, by hand/ mixer to form a soft dough.
- Weigh the dough at 7g each and roll them into a ball. Arrange on lined baking tray.
- Decorate the top of each almond dough ball with a sliced almond piece.
- Bake in airfryer at 140 degrees for 16 minutes. The smell of almond will fill the kitchen.
- Allow the almond cookies to cool on the baking paper in the airfryer for a few minutes, before removing the tray from the airfryer.
- Carefully transfer them to a plate to cool.
- When the almond cookies are completely cool, place them into airtight containers. Do line the layers with doley paper to absorb oil. Store at room temperature. Enjoy!