3 FairPrice Enriched White Bread slices
3 FairPrice Streaky Bacon slices
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Black sesame seeds
½ cup Milk
3 Boiled eggs
A pinch of white pepper and salt
- Add mayonnaise to the boiled egg with a sprinkle of salt and white pepper, then mash thoroughly.
- Remove bread crusts. Pour milk into the egg, sprinkle black sesame seeds and beat the mixture well.
- Coat bread slices with the mixture evenly. Place them on top of each bacon slice.
- Add egg mash in the middle of each bread slice and wrap it up firmly with a bacon slice.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes and dress it up with condiments of your choice before serving
Tip: Adjust the quantity of the ingredients accordingly if you’re feeding a larger crowd!