500g San Remo Pasta Instant Spaghetti
500g San Remo Tomato Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Minced garlic
12 Medium prawns
Splashes of white wine
Sprinkle of Italian herbs mix
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped Italian parsley
- Boil San Remo Pasta Instant Spaghetti in a pot of salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté minced garlic until fragrant. Add pasta sauce and bring to boil.
- Add all the seafood into sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove seafood from sauce, leaving sauce in pan. Add Instant Spaghetti to sauce and coat evenly.
- Divide pasta into 4 bowl each layout with a large piece of parchment paper. Divide and add seafood to each bowl.
- Add a splash of white wine and a sprinkle Italian herbs mix to each bowl.
- Wrap and tie each portion into a bag with kitchen twine. Layout the bag in a baking tray.
- Bake in 200 °C preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Open bag to serve and sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.
Explore more Christmas content:
Be our FairPrice Super Shopper!
Events for the whole family
FairPrice Christmas catalogue
FairPrice Finest Christmas catalogue