500g of Zanetti Mascarpone Cheese
120g Caster sugar
2 Eggs (at room temperature)
2 tsp Vanilla essence
200ml Whipping cream
1 tsp of Plain flour
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Take out cream cheese and eggs 1 hour in advance from the fridge to ensure that they are at room temperature before making cheesecake.
- Place baking paper onto baking tin, pushing it against the wall to make a mould and leave it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix Zanetti Mascarpone Cheese and caster sugar till mixture is smooth.
- Add in 2 eggs (one at a time) and mix till it is blended before adding another in.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence into the mixture.
- Add in 200ml of whipping cream and mix till mixture is smooth.
- Finally add in 1 teaspoon of flour / corn flour and mix till the mixture is smooth without any lumps
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into baking tin and put into your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes
- If you wants your Burnt cheesecake to be more burnt, simply put it back into oven for another 2-3 minutes
- Have it warm or chilled in the fridge for at least 2 hours