1 bag of Dole Frozen Blueberries*
2 cups All-purpose flour
½ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ cup Unsalted butter
1 cup Sugar
1 large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tube Ready-made icing*
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl to form flour mixture.
- Mix butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. In the same mix, gradually add flour mixture on low speed and continue to beat until the mixture is combined.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and freeze for approximately 10-20 minutes until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160°C .
- Roll and flatten out the dough to about 0.5cm thick on baking paper. Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into your desired shape. Gently press one blueberry in the center of each cookie.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining dough.
- Bake at 160°C for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden. Leave the cookies to cool completely on wire racks.
- Decorate the cookies with icing and serve.