2 cups Chilled fresh cream*
¾ cup Condensed milk
60ml Ribena Blackcurrent – Less Sweet
2 tbsp Ribena Pastilles (Optional)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- In a bowl, take a balloon whisk and beat the cream, condensed milk and Ribena Light together until they blend uniformly.
- Once done, add Ribena Pastilles into the mix.
- Pour into an ice cream tray. Take an aluminium foil and seal it.
- Put the sealed mix in the freezer for 2 hrs.
- Take it out and whisk the semi frozen ice cream again
- Seal it and keep the tray back in the freezer.
- Repeat step 5 twice more with an hour gap in between and it’s ready to be served!