1 can Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone
3 Wawa cai (cut into halves)*
300g Pumpkin, seeded and cut into pieces*
600 ml Chicken stock
3 tbsps Sakura prawns (dried)
½ tsp Chicken powder
½ tsp Sugar
½ tbsp Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
1 tbsp Canola oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Boil Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone in can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well before slicing the abalone.
- Fry Sakura prawns with canola oil till crispy and set aside.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil and add in Wawa Cai to blanch until soft. Set aside.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, Golden Chef Abalone Sauce and chicken powder into the stock. Cover for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Use a hand blender to puree the stock and pumpkin into a smooth paste.
- Pour the sauce over a deep dish and place the Wawa Cai and abalone on the sauce.
- Garnish with Sakura prawns. Ready to serve.