1 can Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone 8s
200g Pork belly, minced
100g Prawn meat, minced
3 Fresh Shitake mushroom, diced
5 White onion, cut into half*
½ Hard bean curd (Tau Kwa)
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Sugar
1 tsp Chicken powder
½ tsp White pepper powder
80g Water chestnut , diced*
20g Corn flour
1 tbsp Wolfberries
2 stalks Coriander leaves, for garnish*
1L Chicken stock
3 tbsps Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Boil Golden Chef South African Baby Abalones can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Mix all ingredient together well and set aside. Remove the inner part of the onions and stuff the mixture into the onions.
- Place the stuffed onions onto the steamer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- To prepare the braising stock, place the chicken stock, Golden Chef Abalone Sauce, sugar, dark soy in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- Add baby abalones and braise for 10 minutes.
- Place baby abalones on stuffed onion and pour the sauce over it. Ready to serve.