1 pc 7-inch Chicken hotdog
100g 2mm sliced Australian ribeye steak
2 pcs Holland onions*
5g Rosemary herbs
10g Crushed black pepper
10g Chopped spring onions
5g Fine salt
1 pc hotdog bun/ baguette
100g nacho cheese sauce
5g Paprika powder
10g Olive oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Toast hotdog bun/baguette with margarine.
- Heat the olive oil and saute sliced onions till caramelised.
- Add sliced steak, seasoned with salt, black pepper and rosemary herbs and grill till light brown.
- Boil the hotdog.
- Then, put all the cooked ingredients into the toasted hotdog bun/baguette.
- Pour nacho cheese sauce over the hotdog and steak.
- Sprinkle paprika powder and chopped spring onion over it.