150g YOLO Healthy Food Mixed Salad
250g YOLO Healthy Food Broccoli cubes
1pc Boneless Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Sliced Olives
¼ cup of Nature’s Wonders Baked Nuts – USA Walnuts
2 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Take 1 piece of chicken breast out to thaw before cooking
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Fill a medium bowl with cold water.
- Wash all the vegetables and blanch the broccoli in the medium boiled water till bright green and crisp tender, 50 seconds. Using a slotted ladle, transfer to the cold water. Drained them once cooled.
- Cut the chicken breast into small bite size and ½ inch thickness. Season with some pepper and salt.
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium heat. Cook chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine all the cooked ingredients, salad mix, sliced olives and walnuts together.
- Add in your favourite salad dressing , mix well and enjoy eating.