1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
340g Chicken Breast Strips
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Oregano
Freshly ground Black Pepper
16 leaves Lettuce
1 Avocado, sliced
1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
1 cup Croutons
1 cup Caesar dressing
2/3 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken breast strips and season with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until warm.
- Cut a large square of parchment. Fold up bottom corner to make a triangle. Cover paper with 3 leaves lettuce then top with a few slice of chicken, avocado, and a handful of tomatoes and croutons.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing and sprinkle with Parm, then top with another lettuce leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around bottom. Poke with a toothpick to secure and top with more dressing.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more wraps.
Recipe courtesy of Delish