1 pack FairPrice Chicken Karaage
Oil for deep frying
200g White Cabbage (Thinly sliced)
½ cup Diced Tomatoes and Onions
Lime wedges for serving
Fresh Mint Leaves* for garnish
¼ cup Japanese Mayonnaise
Juice from 2 Limes
Zest from Limes
1 tsp Salt (Adjust to taste)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Cut avocados into half, remove seed and de-skin with a spoon. Mash them with a fork or blend them in a food processor.
- Add Japanese mayonnaise, lime juice and zest. Season with salt to preference, mix well and set aside.
- Deep-fry a pack of FairPrice Chicken Karaage until crispy. Drain and set aside on paper towels.
- Toast tortillas on a grill pan to warm them up.
- Assemble a taco by laying out tortilla and adding guacamole, thinly sliced cabbage, fried chicken karaage along with diced tomatoes and onions. Repeat for the rest.
- Serve with lime wedge and mint leaves for garnish.