400g Sadia Chicken Cubes
22g Coconut milk
1 Lime Leaf*
1 Turmeric Leaf (torn to pieces)*
A pinch of salt
Sugar to taste
#For Spice Paste:
100g Dried chillies
½cm Galangal (peeled)
1 Chilli padi
2 cloves Garlic
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Grind all the ingredients together to make the Spice Paste. Set it aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and put in the lemongrass. Stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in the Spice Paste to the hot oil with lemongrass. Stir fry till you can see the oil seeping through the top.
- Add in the chicken cubes, stir to combine well with the spices. Add the coconut milk, continue to stir until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add in salt and sugar to taste. Add in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf, stir to blend well with chicken.