200g Ocean Fresh Delite Frozen Cod Fish
½ Japanese cucumber, chopped
2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Pepper
2 tbsp Lemon juice*
½ Avocado, chopped
½ Tomato, chopped
8 Kueh pie tee shells
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Toss the Japanese cucumber with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl to make a cucumber mix. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, gently mix the avocado with 1 tbsp of lemon juice to make an avocado mix.
- Whisk 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes and 1 tbsp of lemon juice for the dressing.
- Pour the water in a pot and place the cod fish steak in to steam for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish and cut into cubes, approximately 1.5cm by 1.5cm.
- For each kueh pie tee shell, add a layer of cucumber mix followed by a layer of avocado mix.
- Add the cod fish cube and drizzle with a teaspoon of dressing. Top it off with coriander leaves and it’s ready to serve.