1 bottle Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries
½ cup Milk
100g Peeled Water Chestnuts, diced
1 cup Tapioca Flour
- Dice water chestnuts into 0.5cm cubes.
- Add food colouring and fully submerge diced water chestnuts in coloured water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and combine chestnuts and tapioca flour in a large bowl. Toss until the chestnuts are fully coated with flour and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in half of the coated chestnuts and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of iced water and transfer chestnut pearls immediately into the bowl when cooked. Repeat with the remaining coated chestnuts.
- Serve in a glass with milk and Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries.